Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today,



@ IOM (International Organization for Migrants) or something like that; I saw a Generator.


Now a generator is not something weird. You might be wondering, so, I thought to mention.

Since I love enignes, I can sense their state from the sound they make.. this is something in my instincts and I can't help it! :D - Khair the weird thing was.. The generator's engine was running with it's full charm BUT it failed to produce a Watt of Power! - The super-weird thing was.. That about 50 people were waiting for a dumb Certificate to get "printed" ! - The wait lasted longer then anyone anticipated.. Thanks to ours Truly Number one KESC, Number two IOM, Number three That Weird Generator and Number four Dumb IOM officials who couldn't figure out what to do incase something goes wrong (in this case, call a guy with some knowledge of Generators); Gosh! That must be hard for their neuro farm! :P)


- Having said that; I must add... It was fun there! :D - The people were just too great! And they got even greater with every second that went by! haha! (6) - We all shared something there... We all had to sell a Kidney to get our Lungs checked! hhehehe.. :D

No comments: